Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thoughts of Destiny

Me telling my thoughts doesn't come easy for me. I've been told I'm like a brick wall, hard to break through. Because this blog is required in this class this is my chance to speak on things I'm still trying to learn. About 6 months ago I started reading a book called Thinking and Destiny: Being the Science of Man by Harold Waldwin Percival. The first question that comes to mind is "What is destiny?". There are four forms of destiny: Psychic, Physical, Mental, and Noetic destiny. For this post I want to discuss Mental destiny. To me Mental destiny means things that effects the consciousness or is trans-psychic. So far I've learn when a person is in deep sleep the body is disconnected from the four senses as well as the nerve ramifications in the outer brain and the pituitary body. Can a person in a trans-psychic setting heal their body from diseases? Trans-Psychic healing is the ability to cure an illness by changing the sick person's energy field.

No comments:

Post a Comment