Saturday, July 4, 2009

A time for me to Think

Today I decided to go sit in the park since it was a nice day (finally). For the first time I was silence and still. I had a change to reflect on chapter 4 integral healing and boy did I learn a lot. What can it take for my human existence to flourish? How can I start. In Dacher's book it say to remove negativity from the life (not in these words), but how could I when it is within my family? I thought of all the things I've done wrong to others to cause the negativity on my part. Even when I try to make amends, I get slap in my face with the past. So many people around me always look at the past. I try my hardest to forget the past since all it does is keep the heart bind up. Now that I know about how the neuropeptides in the body be it positive or negative has a long effect I intentional chose to keep things positive. I want my mind, body and spirit to be heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment