Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Living a Dream

Removing the fear of the unknown is something we all much do in order to move forward in one life. This is what I'm beginning to see. Every since I was a child I wanted to be in a movie or on TV..What kids doesn't have this dream? Well yesterday I live my dream in a movie that is being filmed in my home state. Hopefully I don't get edited out. I pray to God that it doesn't. To be in the same room with an actor who I only would see on the movie was out of the world for me (being that I have a crush on him) shh. Well I will continue to seek out more movie parts be it extra or knock on wood a speaking role to keep living my dream..Thank you Jesus!

2 comments:

  1. Mika~
    that is so good. I am proud of you. Do not give up on your dream. What is the name of the movie. Please keep posting on this movie. I really hope to see you in the movie..Its healthy to have a crush...Being virteous is all that count (faithfulness)!!! keep working on your dream. Start on that book. You got a lot to say, why are you ignoring God's voice requesting you to help others through your conquered pain...Well, just a word from my sweet spirit..You be blessed my sistah and know that whatever u decide to do u shall prosper...SMILE....Jesus loves u....Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Angie. I want to try to write a book but where would I start, what would I say?? These are the questions that are racing through my mind. I know that there is something Our Heavenly Father wants me to hear. Is it to write a book or more because in the last couple of days I been hit with a lot of spiritual knowledge that I feel I need to share to others.

    ReplyDelete