Monday, August 17, 2009

Next Chapter

I'm in the next chapter in my life with today being my 31st birthday. I had to mediate on having another year of life of wellness. This is something I've never done before. God has truly blessed me with all the life problems that I had. Some people have told me how they can't believe I was in the Army, I had three children and yet still going to school. Yes I love learning,I love meeting people and I love helping others. I now see what my life purpose is. I want no I need to help others be it young or elderly with their mind-body-soul. From me being a medical assistant to learning what I have learned in Kaplan I look forward into finishing my education in Health and Wellness to continue along my path to become a doctor in Chinese Herbal Medicine (cross my fingers)...

2 comments:

  1. Mika,
    I have all the faith in the world in you. You are a living testimony to people. You are the image of perseverance can reward them. I wish you all the luck in the world. I hope you are blessed with all you do and see. Remember we can only help those who want to be helped. Sometimes we are missed guided and believe these people who seek us out need us but they come into our life only to cause confusion and to cloud our way.

    Your spiritual sister
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mika~
    You will do fine...I know this b/c you are so sincere about your future occupation. I hope to have a wonderful friend like yourself to help me deal the aches and pain of Lupus. I really respect all your hard work. No matter what, do not give up on your hopes and dreams. You may get tired an tired of the up hill battle but thats what makes it worth the climb. The acheivement is the joy...Helping others is the God given talent that consumes your thoughts on a daily bases, trust your inner voice...Your sister and friend, Angie
    ps
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY--U LOOK ABOUT 18 YEARS OLD...U GO GIRL!!! MELISSA REALLY TOUCHED ME WITH THE POST SHE LEFT U ABOVE..I MISS U GUYS SO MUCH...B BLESSED AND KEEP MY FAMILY AND I IN YOUR PRAYERS...I WILL DO THE SAME...

    ReplyDelete