Saturday, August 15, 2009

Unit 10

As I said in my first discussion post in unit 10, it is hard for me to score myself. I have came along way since the beginning of this course Creating Wellness-Psych. & Spirit. Asp. of Healing. My life has changed so much with my family as well as the general people around me. I'm not looking at the bottom anymore, I'm only looking up with positive energy, laughter, joy, love. healing, and more. I see my human experience as a journey with God to one day be reunited with him again in heaven. As the saying goes: "We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience. We are Spiritual Beings going through a temporary human experience."

Review the goals and activities you set for yourself in each area. Have you made progress toward the goals? Explain.

Right now I have short term goals because they are the ones I feel I can complete. Those short term goals are to mediate alone 2 twice a day in the morning and before bed. Continue to read more about Integral Health. My second short term goal is to find an affordable Qi Gong/Yoga class for both fitness and mentally. The last short term goal I have is to find a church that I feel welcome in and to find others who share some of the same spiritual beliefs.

Have you implemented the activities you chose for your well-being in each of the three areas? Explain.

Right now I am using the Loving - Kindness and Subtle Mind exercises which I'm still a baby in. I hope with more practice I will be able to use these exercises unconsciously.

Summarize your personal experience throughout this course. Have you developed improved well-being? What has been rewarding? What has been difficult? How will this experience improve your ability to assist others?

This class have been wonderful, there was nothing difficult about the HW420 course once my mind was engage into the world of Integral Healing. As the end of my college journey comes closer I will look for a career that I can bring the practice of Integral Healing be it Nursing or my favorite Chinese Herbal Medicine..

Mika

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mika!

    I too feel as though I am still really new to exploring this new type of awarness. I feel myself falling back to my old ways sometimes. It took having a huge fight with my husband to understand the need to accept love in order to love ourselves. I know that in time my practices will get stronger and stronger. I hope the same for you.

    ReplyDelete