Friday, June 26, 2009

My Reflection

As I reflect on my life I know there are many things I need to work on. On the scale of 1 - 10 my physical well being is 5. I say 5 because of my health. I'm not able to do the things I used too to like taking long walks or jogging. Multiple sclerosis has taken a lot out of me. My spirituality, where can I start? Well on a scale of 1 - 10 I'm not sure. I guess I could say 3 and not because I don't know who my God is or that I don't like to say I'm a christian, it's only because I hear to many mixed messages on how to live. On my psychological well being I feel I'm a 6. This because I came a long way from where I was towards myself and others. I do know I still have a lot of growing to do.
My goals to have optimal well being for my physical body is to start having a better diet and to continue going to the gym. I feel once I start eating three meals a day with the MS diet my body will improve. A spiritual goal for me is to start praying more, find a church that I feel welcome in that truly follow the way to salvation. My psychological goal is find a way to remove the bad stress, the anger, and the depression.
As I try to be on a path to have my goals become reality I will set up a exercising program that will show me how to eat ie time, how much cal etc. I will then find a fitness coach that can show me the right equipment to use to have better shape. Spiritual I plan to go to different churches and research online to see what each church follow. I would also like to meet more christian people who are non judgemental, this will help me talk to people to find out their views and energy. Lastly for my psychological goal I will continue meeting with my counselor, and communicate better with the love ones around me.
The Crime of the Century relaxation exercise was frustrating at first but toward the middle I became dizzy. I feel like I wasn't in my body. (still not sure how to take that one) Over all I think I will try this exercise again

No comments:

Post a Comment