Sunday, June 21, 2009

Positive Subconscious Suggestions

I remove all negative mental ghosts from my mind. I now substitute in their place positive mental forces. I realize the past is gone and cannot affect me. I now operate in the eternal now and fill my mind with only positive thoughts. I remove the mental blocks of failure and substitute success. I remove all past experiences of accident, sickness, misery, and failure and in their place I substitute security, health, happiness and success. I remove all hate, fear, worry and in their place I imprint thoughts of faith in God, confidence, joy and radiance.

by Anthony Norvell (1971) Mind Cosmology

I found this suggestion while I was in a moment of weakness over my health. Since than I know I can fight any and everything that comes my way. As long as I have God in my life and give him my yoke, he will watch over me and my family...

No comments:

Post a Comment