Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just thoughts

Since being apart of the Creating Wellness class my thoughts, actions, my overall lifestyle is changing. I know it is a good thing but sometimes it's scares me. I'm truly starting to see without blinders on lol. I can not just listen to the news without feeling sadness from someone else being hurt or murdered. I feel so much pain for them. The other day my husband was reading to me about what a mother (MOTHER) did to her baby. I felt like I was dying inside as he read it to me. Mediation was the only way for me to release the negative feelings I was getting from that news article. Sometimes I just wander if there is something wrong with me to pick up so much energy even when it isn't in the same place where I'm at. OK this is just my thought & feelngs...

1 comment:

  1. I do agree with the you on the seeing without blinders. This class has helped me get intouch with feelings and thoughts of myself I never had. I now realize that I need to search more into myself and how I can effect others.

    ReplyDelete