Saturday, July 18, 2009

SO HAPPY

This blog isn't on the exercise, I just feel so happy that I was able to live out a dream. All my life I wanted to be on film. I guess I didn't have enough self confidence to go for it until a couple of days ago. I put my shyness aside along with negative thought and went in to be an extra for a movie with Mark Walberg (YESSS). Now that I had a taste, I don't want to stop having the feeling. I love being on the movie set, I love it so much that next month I will take acting classes (no shyness) and have fun doing something I love.


MIka

3 comments:

  1. OMG! How exciting! I love Mark Walberg. What is the movie about and what do you get to do? How did you get to be an extra. I would have always loved to be an actress. I got to do some small stuff when I was little. It was crime scene reinactment, which was kinda scary if I sit down to think of it lol. It was more fun than anything else though. Keep me updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still on cloud nine about the movie. It's call The Fighter base on a south Boston Ma boxer named Mark Ward. Since this was the first EVER I been on a movie set, they put me as a specator in different spots on the set. I always wanted to be an actor. I just didn't have the confidence well until I started doing the exercises in this class believe or not. If acting is what you love never give it up...Right now I just found out I was pick for another movie being film in Boston.cross my fingers to see if I get the call.....

    Thanks
    Mika

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!
    That's amazing. Congrats on your film career. Co-starring with Mark Walberg isn't too shabby either. Seriously, I'm sure it took a lot of work to overcome your shyness to that degree. You have come a long way. Keep up the good work.
    Someday when you are accepting the Oscar, I'll be able to say "I went to school with her"

    ReplyDelete