Thursday, July 9, 2009

Subtle mind energy

I wish I had the CD to tell you how I was able to do the subtle mind exercise but I don't so I'm going to tell you another exercise that is simpler to what Dacher addresses in his book. Subtle mind energy is sometimes called the Aura. I found out by focusing on a point in my room I was able to block out everything. There was a point where I was scared because someone rang the door bell, but I was able to redirect my focus again. Part of my exercise was to hold my arms out, bring my hands closer together and feel the energy between my hands. During this exercise I had to say ‘I ask that the TrueSpirit teams work with me NOW. I ask that they give me everything to make me as sensitive as possible to all the subtle energies around me. I ask to have my sensitivity to subtle energies amplified a million fold. I ask for this now – and so it is – thank you.’ The quote from Constance Rodriguez a spiritual teacher who help others develop their Aura. Any how I continued with the exercise for nearly 30 minutes. When I was finish I was able to feel more of my surrounds (this was kind of weird) of the energy. When a family member was approaching the door to come in I could tell who it was before the door open. Is feeling energy good? I think so because it will help tell the body when it is in danger or not.

3 comments:

  1. Hello:
    Sorry to hear that you CD is still among the missing, but it sounds like you have overcome any related adversity. The aura exercise sounds like it was wonderful for you. Not only did you get 30 minutes of quite, "me" time, you were able to leave the outside world, outside. That can be difficult with a house full of activity. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, your kids are adorable! I am glad you were able to implement something that works for you. As far as being able to feel energy, I think it is a good thing. Have you ever met a person that you just got bad feelings about? I know I have. I have also met people that are the opposite. People that you just click with immediately and want to be around all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mika,
    You really do have beautiful children. I love the way you have taken a frustrating situation of not having a cd and turned it around to a learning experience. I for one find that energy is everywhere we just have to take time to feel it. For many years I have been able to feel when people have something wrong with them whether they are sick, worried, upset, etc. I always thought this was strange until I became older and found out the definition for auras. I hope you keep practicing the subtle mind energy exercise, you have only just tapped your potential.

    ReplyDelete